ALWAYS RUNNING
I’ve been around forever, yet never really there.
Laugh too much, smile too little.
Never made anyone wait, never waited either.
I run ahead, don’t look back
never stop moving, never sway off track.
Laugh too much, smile too little.
Never made anyone wait, never waited either.
I run ahead, don’t look back
never stop moving, never sway off track.
I’ve made my choices; most of them
were of my own volition.
And if you’ve realized, I’m sorry
but you were never one of them.
Don’t worry,I don’t often choose people.
were of my own volition.
And if you’ve realized, I’m sorry
but you were never one of them.
Don’t worry,I don’t often choose people.
And people don’t often choose me.
It’s easier that way; I don’t stick around.
Speed of a cheetah, memory of a goldfish.
Hurts a lot less than it would if we stopped and tried
to fix something that only existed in your mind.
It’s easier that way; I don’t stick around.
Speed of a cheetah, memory of a goldfish.
Hurts a lot less than it would if we stopped and tried
to fix something that only existed in your mind.
Because there is never “We” with me.There is no “Us.”
I don’t function well with strings.
I might’ve listened and understood
Yet do you remember me talk and share?
I never really tried to care.
I don’t function well with strings.
I might’ve listened and understood
Yet do you remember me talk and share?
I never really tried to care.
So let me go, it’s for the best
You can’t help someone who doesn’t need it.
I might be alone, but I’m not lonely
No regrets, no tears
No ties, so no fears.
And it might hurt you; it shouldn’tYou can’t help someone who doesn’t need it.
I might be alone, but I’m not lonely
No regrets, no tears
No ties, so no fears.
I didn’t make promises; I never do.
It was only you who felt, believe just this.
Because if you believe I felt as well,
it would shatter you, for I’ll never tell.
It was only you who felt, believe just this.
Because if you believe I felt as well,
it would shatter you, for I’ll never tell.
And I will always run, never look back.
If you think you’ll be my salvation, think again.
I’d rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.
Be my own master, rule my own heart,and I might even love you,
but you’ll never get a part.
If you think you’ll be my salvation, think again.
I’d rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.
Be my own master, rule my own heart,and I might even love you,
but you’ll never get a part.
Amazing
ReplyDeleteThanks Manu! <3
DeleteI'm assuming your compliment means nothing Manoj. But nice try though.
Delete...you could have just said it was nice. -_-
Delete